HANDMADE ARCADE APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Applicants will be notified September 21, 2018. We are unable to answer inquiries regarding application status prior to sending final notifications.
Late applications will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Important application info:
- Applications open on June 15, 2018.
- Applications close on August 12, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Late applications will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Applicants will be notified September 21, 2018.
- IMPORTANT: At this time, food vendors are not permitted to sell at Handmade Arcade. This includes chocolates, tea, honey, and candy. If you have specific questions regarding your products, please ask before you apply at email@example.com.
- $10 non-refundable application fee if applying BEFORE July 13, 2018
- $15 non-refundable application fee if applying AFTER July 13, 2018
Vendor space fees:
- NEW IN 2018! $350 Expanded Vendor Space (10-by-15-foot display space, with TWO 8-by-2.5-foot tables and two chairs and NO set-up restrictions) There will be approximately 20 expanded spaces. Applicants can request an expanded space. Accepted vendors who have requested this space will be given them in order of payment received. Those who do not pay in time to receive an expanded space will be given a standard 10-by-10-foot space and receive a $100 refund
- $250 Standard Vendor Space* (10-by-10-foot display space, with one 8-by-2.5-foot table and two chairs and NO set-up restrictions) *Increased from last year’s 8-by-8-foot display space.
- $150 Craft Corridor Vendor Space (6-by-8-foot display space with one 6-by-2.5-foot table and two chairs and WITH set-up restrictions and application requirements)
- Electricity fee: $65 (not available for Craft Corridor vendors)
- NEW IN 2018! Request an Endcap Space (i.e., the end of an aisle). The cost to reserve an endcap space is $50. There are 20 endcaps that will be given out first-come, first-served to applicants who pay their vendor fee. Those who do not pay in time to receive an endcap will be given a standard 10-by-10-foot space and receive a $50 refund.
New Hall at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center:
Handmade Arcade is returning to the upper-level floor of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Hall B offers natural light, expanded space, and access to a spacious lobby and balcony with river and city views.
Applicants will be notified September 21, 2018.
Payments must be received by October 12, 2018.
If payment is not received by the due date, the accepted applicant’s vendor space will be forfeited and offered to a waitlisted applicant. No exceptions.
Vendor space fees (including extra fees for electricity and preferred spaces) are not refundable after October 31, 2018.