Want to be part of the crafty Handmade Arcade team? Volunteer side-by-side with HA organizers to support and assist vendors, shoppers, and more.
This year, Handmade Arcade is excited to announce a partnership with involveMINT — an app where volunteers earn credits for serving their community that can be redeemed at local businesses.
Volunteers are needed on Friday, December 7 and Saturday, December 8. Volunteer shifts are 2 hours long. We encourage you to sign up for more than one! Shifts include:
- Set-up on Friday afternoon (12 to 4 p.m.)
- Assist with attendee check-in, welcome table and greeters at The Cutting Edge of Craft: A Fundraiser for Handmade Arcade on Friday, December 7 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Early Birdie Shopping hour assistance (Saturday 9:30 – 11 a.m.)
- Greet attendees (Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Assist at our friendly Welcome Table (Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Offer vendors much-needed breaks (Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
- Assist with silent auction and raffle (Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.)