Want to be part of the crafty Handmade Arcade team? You’ll help side-by-side with HA organizers to support and assist vendors, shoppers, and HOHA artists.
We are looking for volunteers to:
- Set-up on Friday night on December 1, 2017
- Greet shoppers
- Assist at our friendly Welcome Table
- Offer vendors much-needed breaks
- Get your hands dirty in the Hands-on Handmade Activity Area
- Sell raffle tickets (new this year)
Volunteers are needed for:
- Pre-show set-up:
Friday, December 1
5 – 9 P.M.
- Event day:
Saturday, December 2
9:30 A.M. – 7:30 P.M.
Volunteer shift information:
- Shifts are 2 hours long
- Multiple shift sign-ups are encouraged!
2017 volunteer thank-you gifts:
- Friday night set-up: One Early Birdie shopping pass (swag bag not included) OR a limited-edition 2017 HA t-shirt
- Saturday: A limited-edition 2017 HA t-shirt
Sign up with a friend and together you can help make Handmade Arcade a success!
Volunteer assignments will be filled in the order that the application forms are received. There are a limited number of opportunities for volunteering.
Hurry, time slots fill up fast! Once the day-of-event schedule is complete, you will receive a Volunteer Welcome Packet via email with the completed schedule of your volunteer area(s) and time(s), along with additional information.
We are looking forward to another successful and fun Handmade Arcade.
We cannot do it without YOU!