The crafty countdown is ON … HANDMADE ARCADE is calling all crafters, designers, makers and DIY artists.
Apply today to be a part of Pittsburgh’s first and largest independent craft fair, one of the city’s most anticipated annual events, held this year on Saturday, December 8.
Vendor applications are open now through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 12, 2018.
- NEW! $350 Expanded Vendor Space
10-by-15-foot display space, with TWO 8-by-2.5-foot tables and two chairs and NO set-up restrictions
- $250 Standard Vendor Space*
10-by-10-foot display space, with one 8-by-2.5-foot table and two chairs and NO set-up restrictions
*Increased from last year’s 8-by-8-foot display space
- $150 Craft Corridor Vendor Space
6-by-8-foot display space with one 6-by-2.5-foot table and two chairs and WITH set-up restrictions and application requirements
- Youth Maker Scholarship (for ages 16-18 only)
We have some exciting new surprises in store for HA:18.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Handmade Arcade is hosting its first-ever Friday-night fundraiser before our big event. The Cutting Edge: A Fundraiser for Handmade Arcade will take place on Friday, December 7, 2018, from 5:30 to 8 p.m., inside our event space at the convention center. This exciting opportunity will allow participating vendors to load-in early on Friday afternoon, sell their wares at no extra charge during our benefit, and mingle with HA shoppers, organizers, supporters and sponsors.
- The event is returning to the upper-level floor of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Hall B offers natural light, expanded space, and access to a spacious lobby and balcony with river and city views.
Handmade Arcade 2017 was a record-breaking year. We:
- Welcomed 10,000+ attendees
- Hosted 172 exceptional vendors
- Offered 17 Hands-on Handmade Activities for all ages
- Piloted a new Youth Maker Scholarship Program mentoring seven high school students
- Launched a Craft Corridor track for emerging artists
- Sold-out of Early Birdie Passes earlier than ever before
- Finalized our nonprofit status
- Exceeded 10,000 followers on Facebook and 5,000 followers on Instagram
- Participated in community outreach events
- … and more!
We hope that you all have a sunny, happy and very crafty summer!
– Handmade Arcade Planning Committee
Handmade Arcade 2015, Hall C
photo by Joey Kennedy