Your safety is a priority at this year’s in-person Handmade Arcade Winter Market.
At present, we have the following COVID safety protocols planned:
- MASKS REQUIRED at the in-person event for all vendors and attendees. No exceptions.
- MORE SPACE between vendor booths with 50 fewer vendor booths than in 2019.
- DEMONSTRATIONS ONLY in the Hands-on Handmade Activity Area. With no hands-on making this year, we hope to provide grab-and-go craft kits (stay tuned for details!)
- CROWD CONTROL at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- HIGH CEILINGS + GREAT VENTILATION are already a feature of HALL B at the convention center.
- PERSONAL SAFETY MEASURES ARE ENCOURAGED. We encourage everyone to get vaccinated. Makers are welcomed to bring a plexiglass screen or implement other safety measures within their individual booth area.
Handmade Arcade is committed to the health and safety of its community. We will continue to communicate our plans to ensure that the in-person winter market will be as safe as possible for everyone.