RESOURCES FOR PITTSBURGH’S CRAFTY COMMUNITY
Handmade Arcade has compiled the following list to help you navigate the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will be updating this page as new opportunities are made available.
If you know of any opportunities not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay home, Stay Safe, Stay Crafty.
Arts and Foundation Assistance:
Other resources from GPAC:
Federal, State and Local Resources:
- Disaster Assistance in Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Express Bridge Loans
- Debt Relief
PA Department of Human Services: Cash Assistance (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or General Assistance)
Other Helpful Links:
Bridgeway Capital’s COVID-19 Relief and Resources page (frequently updated)
- Response fund: Loan capital and modifications
- COVID-19 Resouces for Creative Businesses
- Community Resources (Assisting small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic)
Annuity.org is a free, comprehensive web resource that can help you find financial solutions in these uncertain times.
SPANX: The Red Backpack Fund ($5000 grants to female-owned businesses)
Hebrew Free Loan Association (Up to $5000)
Kiva Pittsburgh (Access to 0% interest capital loans)
Business for All (Up to $10,000 for COVID-19 Relief)
COVID-19 Capital Relief Database created by CASE Knowledge Center at Duke University