Youth Maker Scholarships
2019 Youth Maker Scholarship Documents and Information:
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Dates, Time and Location:
- September 22: 1 to 3 pm, Construction Junction (214 N. Lexington St., Pittsburgh, PA 15208)
- October 19: 10 am to 12 pm, Alpha Lab Gear (6024 Broad St, Pittsburgh, PA 15206)
- November 16: 10 am to 12 pm, Alpha Lab Gear (6024 Broad St, Pittsburgh, PA 15206)
- Bookmark our Vendor Information page, This page is set-up for our vendors and will answer most questions you will have about participating in Handmade Arcade 2019. This page will be updated regularly as the event nears.
SEPTEMBER MEETING DOCUMENTS and ASSIGNMENTS:
- Introduction to Handmade Arcade Presentation (PDF file)
- Materiels Order Form (.xls document): Download, fill out and send to Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booth Set-up Presentation (PDF file)
- Booth Set-up One Sheet (PDF file)
- Work on your pitch!
- Research your materials and email Tricia the order form
- Set goals: Create a goals calendar or to do list with due dates!
- MENTORS: Tricia to assign mentors to all students via email / Youth makers need to reply to mentor email and make a connection
- Social Media: Set up business specific social media accounts. We recommend everyone have an Instagram account. Other accounts are optional.
- Join Handmade Arcade’s private Facebook Vendor Group. The passcode is “15YearsHA”
OCTOBER MEETING DOCUMENTS:
- Event Day Logistcis and What to Bring (PDF file)
- Pricing Your Work (PDF file)
- Social Media Marketing for Makers (PDF file)
- Craft Show Checklist (PDF file)
- KEEP working on your pitch!
- MATERIALS!!! Don’t wait to send Tricia what you need. As of October 26, materials have only been purchased for 3 makers.
- MENTORS: Everyone should have emailed their mentors. Please let Tricia know if you have not or if you have not heard back from them.
NOVEMBER MEETING DOCUMENTS:
- To be uploaded after meeting