Here’s what you need to know about the Holiday Market:
The Holiday Market is Handmade Arcade’s longest-running and largest event. Consistently drawing approximately 10,000 shoppers each year, the Holiday Market features a wide range of makers from Western Pennsylvania and beyond. Due to its venue and highly engaged audience, the Holiday market hosts up to 250 makers each year.
- The market is open on the first weekend after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. (Dates vary).
- The event occurs annually at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
In addition to the in-person market, makers will receive a virtual listing on HandmadeArcade.org so attendees can browse makers and plan their shopping day. All participating makers will be required to update their virtual listings with instructions and guidance from the Handmade Arcade team.
Booth Sizes for Youth Makers:
- Standard Vendor Space: (Value $320)
- In-person event
- 10-by-10-foot display space
- One 8-by-2.5-foot table
- Two chairs
- Load-in and load-out assistance from Convention Center staff between 12 and 4 PM
- Youth Makers can set up on Friday afternoon between 12 and 4 p.m. (Convention Center Teamsters are available to help).
- If you are not able to set up during this time, let Val know. We will help you get your table set up and loading in.
- If you load in on the Friday, consider staying for the Happy Hour Preview Party on Friday night.
- Happy Hour Preview Party starts at 5 p.m.; makers must stay until the event ends at 7:30 p.m.
- .The Friday Night Happy Hour Preview Party is an excellent opportunity to set up early, make some early sales, and meet and mingle with fellow vendors.
- Vendors must be at their booths by 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning to prepare for the 9:30 a.m. Early Bird shopping hour.
- Vendors may not leave or tear down their space until 7 p.m. without the express permission of Handmade Arcade’s executive director.
- After the event, youth makers must share information with Handmade Arcade by completing a post-event survey, including their sales numbers.
– Back to Top –