COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Masks are required for all attendees over the age of two.
- Fewer makers = more space. We have fewer maker booths than in past years to increase space for social distancing.
- The David L. Lawrence Convention Center is a green building with state-of-the-art air filtration systems.
- Makers will be spread out between Halls B and C, allowing for more space between booths and for shoppers to browse.
Free Timed Admission: What does that mean?
- As part of our COVID-19 safety measures, ALL ATTENDEES must sign up for free timed admission.
- The time listed signifies the EARLIEST you will be allowed to enter the market.
- Once you enter the market, you are free to shop for as long as you like.
What if I do not make it to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center by the time on my ticket?
- You will still be allowed to enter the market. The time indicates the earliest you can enter the market.
- We understand that you cannot always control traffic, parking, etc., and you might be late.
- For example, if you are running late and signed for a 1 PM entry but do not arrive until after 2 PM, you will be allowed to enter the market when you get there.
- Once you enter the market, you are free to shop for as long as you want.
Can I bring my children?
- YES! Children are welcome.
- Remember that everyone over the age of two is required to wear a mask over their mouth and nose.
- You do not need to register anyone under the age of 12.
- This includes the Friday Night Happy Hour and Early Birdie Shopping
Will there be a Hands-on Handmade Activity Area this year with make-and-take crafts?
- No, out of an abundance of caution, we are not hosting any hands-on activities this year.
- We are hosting four large-scale, day-long art demonstrations.
- There will be a limited number of free make-and-take activities kits. (One per person.)
What if I am sick or exposed to COVID-19?
- PLEASE do not come if you are feeling sick! We are hosting a virtual market the weekend before the in-person market. You can shop then. We will keep the makers’ names up on our website throughout December so you can shop directly from them.
Can I transfer my ticket to a friend if I am unable to attend?
- For the free market, you do not need to cancel or transfer your ticket unable to attend.
- For the Friday Night Happy Hour and the Early Bird Shopping, you can transfer your ticket on Eventbrite to another attendee.
Can I get a refund for the fundraiser tickets?
- Yes, if you are unable to attend, we are allowing refunds.
- You can request a refund up to one day before the ticketed event.
- We have to process these manually, so please be patient with us.
- If you ask for a refund, you will be responsible for paying the Eventbrite fees. (You can avoid this by transferring your ticket to a friend!)
How late can I register for the FREE market on Saturday, December 4?
- Free timed ticket registration will be open all day during the in-person market.
How late can I purchase tickets to the Friday Night Happy Hour or the Early Bird Shopping Hour?
- For planning purposes and safety reasons, the sale of these tickets will end on Thursday, December 2.
- Don’t wait to buy! These early sale events will sell out.
- Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
Have a question that is not answered here? Email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can!