Contact This Makermarketing@harvie.farm
About us: Founded in Pittsburgh by CEO + Founder Simon Huntley, Harvie is dedicated to building Pittsburgh’s food economy. We bring locally and sustainably-sourced groceries to homes in and around Allegheny County, with a vision to support a vibrant local food economy that provides Pittsburghers with healthy, delicious food and connects them with the people who produced it.
About our groceries: We’re more than just a farmers market. Things like chocolate and lemons don’t grow in Western PA, so we work with ethical and sustainable producers to bring you the best of all the staples in addition to local, seasonal goodies.
How it works:
- We work with local producers. We partner with farmers and producers in PA, so more of your food dollars stay in the Pittsburgh community. Find some of your Pittsburgh favorites on our store, like Mediterra Bakehouse, Wild Rise Bakery, Pitaland, Salty Pork Bits, Commonplace Coffee, Tiny Seed Farm, and many more!
- You shop your values. We have organic, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, IPM, woman-owned, and more options on our store.
- You shop during your window. We’ll pre-fill your cart, but you can add or remove items to build your perfect grocery box.
- We deliver your groceries with fewer carbon emissions and less waste. We pick up the packaging on your next delivery!
- Shop on your own schedule. There’s no weekly commitment.
Join the #1 grocery delivery in Pittsburgh and start supporting your local food economy today!