As part of its 15th anniversary as Pittsburgh’s first and largest independent craft fair, Handmade Arcade presents SHOW AND
Saturday. April 27
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Find out more
Become a Sponsor of Show and Sell today!
Handmade Arcade has been a leading force in transforming the landscape of small arts and crafts businesses in Pittsburgh. More than just an award-winning yearly event, Handmade Arcade works year-long on a variety of programming that includes:
- hosting Youth Makers in both the annual marketplace and its Hands-on Handmade activity areas
- engaging in Outreach and Community Collaborations with nonprofits, maker spaces, arts groups, individual artists to create opportunities for all levels of crafters and makers
- producing Handmade Arcade — a high-profile, highly-anticipated annual marketplace
- supporting new and emerging artists, crafters and makers with its Craft Corridor program and Show and Sell, a spring pop-up marketplace
- hosting workshops and networking events
- actively promoting and sharing events and programming produced by our network of community collaborators