Saturday, December 7, 2019 | 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Celebrating its 15th year, Handmade Arcade is back and bigger than ever — and can no longer be contained to one spectacular day!
Recognized by Buzzfeed and more as one of the top craft fairs in the world, Handmade Arcade is taking over Pittsburgh for an epic weekend — with more ways than ever to shop, create and engage with 250 innovative crafters, makers, designers and artists from Pittsburgh and beyond.
The event is still FREE. Still the region’s largest selection of creative, affordable handcrafted items. And still your premier “shop-small, buy-local” event of the holiday season. Plus this year — there’s even more to experience!
Get ready for …
- 250 carefully curated vendorsoffering innovative, irresistible, eco-friendly and community-conscious goods. Browse unique artwork, jewelry and accessories, bath and body items, clothing, kids’ products, home decor, cards and paper goods, and much, much more.
- Shop early at the Friday Night Preview Party! Your ticket provides 2.5 hours of exclusive, crowd-free shopping the night before the event opens to the public.
- Special Early Birdie Shopping Hour beats the crowds at 10 a.m. Get tickets!
- Hands-On Handmade Activity Area invites YOU to participate in inclusive, engaging and innovative (and FREE!) art, craft, and tech projects. Check the jam-packed schedule.
- Youth Maker Alley showcases 12 creative entrepreneurs ages 16-18 and their innovative items while (NEW this year!) Pop-Up Makers Mart hosts students in grades 3-12 for the unprecedented opportunity to sell and share their wares.
- Visit Hot Wheels, Pittsburgh Glass Center’s traveling glass studio, for a front row seat to all the fiery fun!
- DJs, art raffles, and more.
- And announcing added amenities, including: COAT CHECK (!) and The Hatch Nest rest area for little ones.