Handmade Arcade is Pittsburgh’s premiere holiday gift marketplace with 10,000+ attendees in 2019 and 23,000+ visits to the virtual marketplace in 2020. Participating makers have reported unbelievable sales, not to mention the benefit of exposure to an audience who understands the ethos of shopping local and handmade.
Makers can apply to participate in the virtual market, the in-person market, or BOTH.
Visit our Vendor Info page for everything you need to know about booth fees and sizes, the virtual marketplace, and more.
Three Day Virtual Marketplace:
Saturday, November 27 – Monday, November 29 / Small Business Saturday through Cyber Monday
- Over 23,000 visits to the virtual marketplace in 2020
- Makers without an e-commerce site SHOULD apply. Handmade Arcade will work with you to participate in the virtual marketplace.
Friday, December 3 – Saturday, December 4 / David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- Over 10,000 attendees in 2019
- Raffles, hands-on demonstrations with Grab & Go craft kits, DJs, and more.
- New this year! Vendors are required to participate in the Friday night preview party.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION:
- $20 application fee (non-refundable)*
- Open on Monday, June 21, 2021
- Close on August 13, 2021, at 11:59 PM (EST) Late applications will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Application notifications will be EMAILED on Monday, September 13, 2021.
*If the application fee presents a barrier to participation, visit our application fee assistance form to receive a coupon. Handmade Arcade is committed to making sure all makers have an opportunity to apply.
- Who HA Accepts
- HA’s Jury Process
- Apply With A Friend
- Acceptance Notification Info & Dates
- Makers without an e-commerce site can apply
- Friday Load-in And Preview Party
- Saturday Event And Tear-down
- Application Tips
- Other Important Details