DATES AND FEES
- Applications are open now through July 5.
- A $5 non-refundable application fee is due upon completing the application.
- Notifications sent on July 8.
- A $35 non-refundable participation fee for each market is due on or before July 22.
- Makers accepted to both markets will pay $70. Unpaid fees will result in the maker’s space being given to a waitlisted vendor.
The Moonrise Maker Markets are open to makers over 18 with previous experience with in-person vending at an outdoor market. This is a juried, curated market. 30 makers will be accepted to participate. Applicants’ products should be handmade, hand-crafted, or depict the artist’s original work. Handmade Arcade will host a Booth Display Set Up workshop. The event will be in-person. Location TBD.
Participants will be required to:
- Complete the Creative Business Ladder (CBL) survey provided by the CBA.
- Provide sales numbers after the event *This is confidential and only used for impact reporting purposes.
- Available to participate for the entire time of the market.*
- Be responsible for the set-up and tear down of their space.
- Provide proof of insurance two weeks before the market. The Certificate of Insurance must name Handmade Arcade, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, and the City of Pittsburgh as additionally insured. More details will be sent to accepted applicants.
Participants will need to bring:
- Table and chairs.
- Pop-up tents are required and must be weighted down.
- Lights. String lights work well. Electricity will be provided.
*Makers who cannot commit to being there for set-up and staying until tear-down should not apply.
Questions about the market? Email email@example.com.
CREATIVE BUSINESS ACCELERATOR MEMBERSHIP
Accepted makers, who are not already members, will be invited to join the Creative Business Accelerator. The CBA is FREE to join.
Membership benefits include access to:
- Programs such as ORIGINS, PG&H, and Monmade
- Priority access to competitive opportunities such as First Leap and Next Leap
- Sponsorships and access to markets
- And much more!
Not sure if you are already a member? Email Katie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.