The way they look at you when you wake up in the morning. The feeling of knowing you’ve finally found “the one.” Your partner in crime. Your soulmate. Your true boo. We’re talking about your pet. Who did you think? Anyway, if anyone deserves a gift this holiday season, it’s your BFF — your best furry friend.
Which brings us to … Handmade Arcade’s items for pets and their people!
- Sharon Braucsh of Stitches and Sass makes stylish accessories for fur babies. She makes things for human babies too, if that’s what you’re into. Either way! Browse reversible and adjustable pet bandanas, distinguished bow ties, organic paw wax for tender tootsies, and pet shampoo bars. (Virtual and in-person markets)
- Pet lovers love Double Dog Studios. Dave Klug creates pet-themed watercolors, oil paintings, silkscreens, cards, and sculptures that will tickle your whimsy and warm your heart. (In-person market only)
- Head over to Youth Maker Alley where Jazmiere Bates returns with Kin of Duncan, her up-and-coming line of pet gear that “believes in spoiling fur kids just like human kids.” Shop pet pjs, shirts, coats, bandannas, and more. (Youth Maker / In-person market only)
- CATSA is a woman-owned, small business on a big mission to create innovative design objects for cats and cat lovers. Their cat toys, hammocks, and scratchers have been cat-tested, feline approved. Shop t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, and more for the cat ladies — and gents — on your list. (Virtual and in-person market only)
- FuzzyMug takes pet portraits to the next level, showcasing pets’ winning grins and silly expressions on tea towels, journals, cards, tote bags, and more — all with a modern, colorful, altogether lovable twist. (Virtual Market only)
- April Minech of LadybugDelightz celebrates the joy and quirks of pets through her bright pop art images and custom pet portraits. Shop or commission acrylic on canvas art and prints, and know that 50% of sales benefit local rescue and shelter organizations. (Virtual and in-person market only)
Thank you to our sponsors – ORIGINS and PG&H!